[wisb] Request for Information or Help

  • From: Bates Estabrooks <wgpu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:13:57 -0400

Greetings Wisconsin Birders,
I will be in northern Illinois the last week in July and will have Sat., Aug 1
morning to bird in Wisconsin. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to
either share information, or provide guidance, to help me see a Kirtland's
Warbler. This would be a life bird for me. I realize that this can be a
sensitive topic, and am fully prepared to keep things confidential.
I don't mind getting up very early and driving to a suggested spot.
If anyone can be of assistance, I would be very appreciative. You may respond
to me off list at: wgpu@xxxxxxxxxxx .
Thank you.
Bates EstabrooksTennessee