[wisb] Re: LATE REPORT very probable EURASIAN WIGEON - ASHLAND COUNTY

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:11:42 -0600

Here are Tim's two pics of this bird. Opinions and discussion welcome, although
low image quality might preclude us getting too far. Any reason to think this
is something other than an eclipse male Eurasion Wigeon?

http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/145197215
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/145197216

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI