[wisb] Re: Guidelines for Totals

  • From: "Bettie R. Harriman" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rcd2@xxxxxxxxxx,Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:07:42 -0600

Bob's story of the couple counting caged birds reminded me of a story
I was once told by a professional field trip leader (from one of the
big 3 companies).  It seems he had a person on one of his trips who
would ask him whenever a new bird was observed by the group, "Did you
see it well enough for me to count it?"
Bettie Harriman
Oshkosh