[wisb] Re: Are there fish that might pull a Horned Grebe under?

  • From: Claudia <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 21:06:05 -0500

Up here, I have heard Muskies called fresh water sharks, they have been known
to take swimming rodents, so certainly ducks or grebes. Northern or gar pike
would be predatory enough. Not sure what's in your lake, but there are many
fish that will eat a duck!!
Good luck,
Cg

Knowledge of the path is no substitute for putting one foot in front of the
other ~ MC Richards
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa County