[wisb] More American White Pelicans

  • From: "Wright Family" <thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 21:18:39 -0500

I saw a few Pelicans on the Fox River in De Pere this afternoon while
checking out St. Nortberts College.

While crossing Lake Butte Des Mortes on Hwy 41, I beleive I saw some tucked
back to on the west side of Hwy 41.  There were clearly a bunch ofg large
white birds back there.

Regards,
Tom Wright
Wales, WI