[windows_errors] [WEMRM_WinXP] Run DLL ERROR

  • From: "indicarol" <indicarol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WinXP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:04:33 -0000

Could someone please explain to me what this is and what I need to
do? Thanks!

Everytime I boot my computer this error pops up:

RUNDLL

Error Loading C:\ProgramFiles\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0400.dll

I've been having problems accessing some programs from the outset of
this error.

I'm running Windows XP Home Edition

Thanks,

Carolyn

<<< Just a friendly reminder to please trim your messages as a courtesy to
members on Digest Mode and/or still using Dial-Up connections and have to pay
for their time to download the mail. Directory: http://wemrm.8m.com/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/