[windows2000] Re: Windows SharePoint Services

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yeppers...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b922b28d-806a-427b-a4c5-ab0f1aa0f7f9&DisplayLang=en

  JK

Daniel Ensor <> wrote:
      @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Microsoft Sans Serif;  }  @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in
1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN:
0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR:
blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: navy;
FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Sorry for being
dumb but where do you get the install from, I don't have an R2 disc which I
 believe it's on, can you download it?

  Cheers
  Dan