[windows2000] Re: Thin Client Project

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:26:13 -0500

I'm a big fan of Neoware Capio devices... I currently use Capio 610's
(CE devices).

I did have an issue with the one XPe one that we bought, in that EITHER
the onboard USB ports OR the onboard parallel port would work, but not
both.  But I got around it (with a print server...) and ALL of the rest
are Capio 610 CE devices.

Actually, we just switched to the Capio One, but that's the same
thing...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.