[windows2000] Re: System hang copying GB files (2003)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 06:47:27 -0700

I don't know about these things like most, but from what I have heard
and all, SCSI's and ATA drives should (for the most part) co-exist with
no problems. <shrug> If Dell says there are issues, then I would surmise
that Dell is the problem. Isn't it true that there's a LOT of servers in
the business world that utilizes both technologies together?

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:12:32 -0400, "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following: