[windows2000] Re: Speaking of things that sux!

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 06:50:10 -0700

I usually will wait to see how prices are before I make a major purchase,
especially with my personal budget and at the time of the purchase of
the memory, the price had come way down from what it had been and had
stablized. (so I thought)  I have been noticing a LOT more gray than
usual though! :-(  I thought it was from getting old! :-)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:47:25 +0200, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following: