[windows2000] Re: Sql 2000 question

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:52:15 -0500

What is the problem that you are having?  That is, why command are you
executing, what results are you expecting, and what results are you getting?
I don't recall having problems with dashes in file names, but I can't
specifically remember an instance where I had a dash either.  Have you tried
shrinking the file by ID instead of by name?