[windows2000] Re: OT: email problem while traveling

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:22:39 -0500

I have not been following this thread.

What about installing IIS with SMTP service on the machine and using
localhost as the SMTP server in the mail program?

Ray at work

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and agreements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.