[windows2000] Re: OT: email problem while traveling

  • From: "David Spanne" <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:46:06 -0600 (CST)

Understood, but I'm not advising they use "the web interface" of the ISP.
They may have to put their existing email that they probably have in a PST
(since they are using Outlook for POP/SMTP) back on to a server.
My simple assumption is that for a "small company" with 3 road warriors,
its cheaper to use an email hosting service of one type or another, rather
than set up your own email servers (any type) or mess with VPN or the
other solutions mentioned.  There are so many options available for
services to host your email in one way or another, that I can't imagine a
solution could not be found that is much simpler and cheaper than setting
up a server.

David