[windows2000] Re: OT: Just letting off some frustration

  • From: Jim.Walls@xxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:22:49 -0700

"Steve Rance"  said:
> I work on my own in a 'little cupboard' and the only thing
> that keeps me sane(ish) is my music stored on my personal
> hard disk.  40Gb's worth of sorted and catelogued music.
> Now no music just loud 'clanking' noises from the hard disk :-(

Oops!

Sort of the same thing here about the working alone and having lots of
music on the hard drive.  I have about 10 GB on this computer and had to
rebuild it last year when my office computer was replaced.  In my case it's
all stuff that I own the CDs (I'm not stealing content here) for so it was
just a matter of ripping them again.

Best bet is to back it up...

Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@xxxxxxxxx