[windows2000] Re: OT: Just letting off some frustration

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:34:40 +0100

I think most of us have... and have had the pleasure of dealing with a MD or
board Director that have stored all their documents in C:\My Documents,
ignoring all the network shares that are backed up daily, to lose their hard
disk (and hence all their documents)... And it is our responsibility (and we
are expected) to get these vital documents back...Nightmare.