[windows2000] Re: New RDP Client, again

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:42:03 +0100

Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <> wrote on Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:33 PM:

Looks nice with the transparancies, even with WinXP x64, but I'm not quite
sure I get the point with it. It opens a regular RDP connection box and you
can control whether to open a console or full screen in a rather nice way, but
is that all? The credential thingie  still sucks, as Ray pointed out earlier.
8-)