[windows2000] Re: Linux to windows

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:54:04 -0700

From my understanding it has something to do with system files for XP.
Haven't found the finitive answer yet, but that seems to be the general
consensus.  <shrug>

On a side note, if you ever get a "this is not a windows disk" (or words
to that effect) when you try to install XP (If my memory serves me
correctly, this happens with W2K as well) the problem *is* the 8mb
partition being the first partition instead of being the last. (on a one
drive system)

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:59:14 +0100, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following: