[windows2000] Re: Complex passwords

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:31:17 -0400

I believe that the more complex a password is, the more likely the user
is to write it on a post-it note and stick it on their monitor.

I tell my users to use the address they grew up at.  1234maple for
example.

If I have my way we will all have smart cards here this time next year
and it won't matter.

Greg

  _____