Re: winamp updating.

  • From: "Herman" <arca40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:43:29 -0000

Marty, your comprehensive instruction on how to solve my updating query, leads
me to believe that you are quite an expert on winamp, thus leading me to ask
you another question about something that is driving me demented!
I have a lot of mp3 files in a folder on one of my drives, now whenever I exit
from a mp3 file that was being played by winamp, I am put right at the
beginning of the folder.  This only started happening about three weeks ago,
and I just cannot figure out how to get winamp to stay on the file it has just
exited.
Can you help?
Regards,
Herman.
From: Herman
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:06:44 -0000

Hi Gang,
How can I stop the message that keeps popping up everytime I click on a mp3
file, asking whether I want to update to the latest version of Winamp.
I am using winamp5.12, and I don't want to update to winamp5.2, or, 5.21.
I just cannot find the part to disable that message.
Any help would be greatfully appreciated.
Regards,
Herman.

Marty