Re: winamp updating.

  • From: "Herman" <arca40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:20:11 -0000

Marty,
Thanks for the url.
Very much appreciated.
Best,
Herman.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marty Rimpau
To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: winamp updating.

Hi, Herman, just go to
http://www.mrimpau.com/winamp513_full_emusic-7plus.exe
which is a direct link to the file, and, if you've not installed winamp before,
in the tree-view of the installer, press the space bar to unselect the modern
skin support, as it will not work with our screen readers, and also, press the
space bar on the winamp agent, and also the winamp visualizations if you
preferre, but if you have installed winamp before, there's a combo box that
defaults to previous installation, so you can then just install winamp, and it
remembers your previous settings.

Marty