Re: winamp updating.

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:11:57 -0800

Hi, Herman, I'm not sure, but maybe I will put the question to another
list, and see what they say.  The only immediate thing I can think of,
is, is your folder view set to view as web page, because it sounds like
a web page loading, and that is the only thing I can think of using 98
se, that would account for that, but this gets in to off topic areas,
so I'll drop it for now.
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:43:29 -0000, Herman wrote:

>I have a lot of mp3 files in a folder on one of my drives, now whenever I exit
>from a mp3 file that was being played by winamp, I am put right at the
>beginning of the folder.  This only started happening about three weeks ago,
>and I just cannot figure out how to get winamp to stay on the file it has just
>exited.
>Can you help?

Marty