tonight's nocturnal dreams

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:41:26 -0500

Hello.

On tonight's show, I am going to feature the piano.  It's turning out to be the
instrument of the month series so next week might be the organ, unless anyone
has a preference for something different.

Anyway, I will be featuring works by composers like Charles-Valentin -
Alkan,Robert Schumann, Franz Schubert, Joseph Haydn, Dmitri Shostakovich, Erik
Satie, and even Avant gard composers John Zorn and Alfred Schnittke.

So if you enjoy piano music, you won't want to miss this broadcast starting at
8 PM Eastern on
www.mushroomfm.com/

Thanks for listening.

Scott