tonight's nocturnal dreams

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:56:57 -0600

Hello.

After a couple weeks of being absent, nocturnal dreams returns with a
Valentine's special that will be devoid of sappy silly love songs.  I'll be
playing classical music that you'll be familiar with and probably a lot that
you haven't heard before.

Composers featured will be Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Joseph
Hyden, Johan Svendsen, Jean Sibelius and Einojuhani Rautavaara.  This may seem
like an unusual lineup for the romantic edition of the show but I believe
you'll enjoy the results.  There's room for your requests as well so if there's
anything you'd like to hear, you can contact me at
navigator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The show begins at 8 PM eastern on
www.mushroomfm.com/

Thanks for listening.