tonight's nocturnal dreams

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:58:24 -0500

Hello.

Please join me for nocturnal dreams from midnight to 3 AM central time for a
journey from the sea to the sky as requested by my friend Jonathan.

I'll be playing artists like Gandalf, Wayne Gratz, 2002,  Deuter, playing the
feature cd by Stomu Yamashta called Sea & Sky and other new age and even some
ambient works that are a bit spacy and good for late night listening.

So this episode of the show will probably be a bit more unique.

Also, I'll be looking for more theme ideas for the show so if anyone has any
concepts they'd like me to explore, I'm very open to suggestions.

The address for tuning in with broadband is
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190
The dialup address is
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192

Thanks for listening