Re: sam encoders.

  • From: Dan <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:57:40 -0400

Hi Christy, the reason why configuration is not available, is because you
haven't selected an encoder to configure. to do this, you want to be in the
encoders window, and hit your context key, and there's an option in that
context menu that says something like, "Add," hit enter on that
option.  Then you'll have to route your JAWS curser to your PC, and there
are three different encoders you can  choose from, I would select the
legacy mp3 encoder, to do this, make sure you are on that with your jaws
curser, and hit your spacebar to select it, and then do a route PC to JAWS.
However, my problem with those encoders was, when I selected an encoder, or
tried to, I got some sort of invalid access error, which I could not get
rid of.  Aparrently that only happens on some systems, and
unfortunantly  mine happened to be one of them
  HTH
  at 02:27 PM 7/30/2004, Christy wrote:
>Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to work the sam encoders? When I have it
>installed, it seems to tell me that configuration is not available? Why is
>this? And does anyone have any alternatives as to how I can get around this
>little problem? thx
>
>Christy

>subject line.
>  Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.