Re: sam encoders

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 06:27:05 -0700

Hi, Dan, tried that when the about button came up, and when I pressed
configure, it said no plugins selected, select a plugin and then click
configure, but I've configured both the audio stocker and sam encoders
already, and can't find the add button, so where is it?  I tried going
through the menu's, and it's just a system pulldown, with no add
dialog, which makes me wonder if the plugins are added automatically
when selected, but they may not be, which may have been the reason for
the skipping yesterday, not sure about that.