response from FS regarding winamp scripts and windows 7

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:52:09 -0400

Ok, as mentioned before, I have received a response back from FS, and am
posting it here on the list for all who are interested.

********Beginning of message******
Dear Robert

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support.  If you are
using Windows 7 64 bit, there are known issues with the JAWS® screen reading
software WinAmp scripts that will be addressed in an update due to be released
soon.  If you are using the 32 bit version of Windows 7, let me know because I
will need to perform additional research pertaining to your issue.

  Be sure to include all previous correspondence pertaining to this matter when
replying to this message so that we might better
assist you.
******End of message******

Robert Robinson