This week's tcjwb for radio360

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp for the blind list blind list <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:48:38 -0700

All. I plan on maybe installing win7 tonight so if everything goes with out a
hitch the following will e played tomorrow for tcjwb..

We will be hearing for the first hour or so a beautiful mass by several
composers sung by the world renowned group called chanticlear. This is a
chillingly beautiful mass that I can't put in to words regarding the
description. It is written in several languages including hebrew I think. so
tune in with me for a chilling experience on tcjwb on radio360 where variety
matters most.
.

Place: www.radio360.us
Time: 8-10 pm eastern time

Contact info: live@xxxxxxxxxxx for both msn and aim

Twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb

twitter for radio360 http://twitter.com/theradio360

Search and request link for tcjwb: http://www.marrie.org/search.php
Contact link when I'm off the air: http://www.marrie.org/contact.php

If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me.