Re: response from FS regarding winamp scripts and windows 7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:26:22 +0100

As Winamp is a Windows application, then the only way to run Winamp is to either install Windows using Bootcamp or inside a virtual machine like VMware Fusion.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 07/04/2010 17:20, DJ DOCTOR P wrote:
High Chris,
I am thinking about getting a Mackintosh computer.
Is there a chance that Winamp mite be able to run on Mack systems?
Thinks in advance.
My best regards.
John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad"