Re: response from FS regarding winamp scripts and windows 7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:59:34 +0100

I may upgrade to 7 Professional 32 bit anyway. As part of my university course we are entitled to some otherwise expensive Microsoft products. This is because I have an account with the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance. So for now it may be goodbye to 64 bit soon.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 02/04/2010 15:50, Robert Robinson wrote:
  well, it certainly seems that way. Now all we have to do is play the
hurry up and wait game