Re: major discovery!

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <mark.driesenga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:56:29 -0500

Wait a sec. You're forgetting something. First, go to the media library and select one of the six different options in the list, your example of AOL with XM will be used. Second, turn the virtual cursor on and then turn on the JAWS cursor. Next, arrow until you find AOL with XM. Now all this you did, according to your email. But, there's something you missed completely! It has nothing to do with routing this to that, etc. What you need to do at this point is to left click (JAWS key and the number 8 if you use a laptop like me; or use the num pad and the key you want is just to the right of the num lock--which is in the upper left of he num pad, in case you didn't know.) I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but for the sake of clarity, it's easier to explain these things in case others are wondering the same thing. Now, after pressing this key, you should be able to turn on the virtual PC cursor (the same process as turning on the regular PC cursor--minus on the num pad, or if working with a laptop, JAWS key and semicolon) and you should be all set to go. Hope this helps. Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>