Re: major discovery!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:17:47 -0600

Hi again Ron

Wow, that's interesting, cause I was able to activate it in the other way I described before, I even tried it several times before I posted. Ah well, you know what they say, more than one way to skin a cat right?

At 04:31 AM 2/25/2006, you wrote:
Hi Chris,

Well, you genius you, it turns out you did leave out a step.  I got it to
work as follows:

1.  Run Winamp, switch to the library and move to the Online Media/shoutcast
radio (or for that matter, any other of the 6 listings;
2.  press insert (JAWS key) + Z to turn on virtual cursor;
3.  now route JAWS to PC;
4.  Press page up to move to the top of the page with the JAWS cursor;
5.  arrow down to the line that begins the shoutcast radio or whatever other
choice you have made;
6.  route PC to JAWS and presto! instant web page with most features
familiar to web pages active and present.