Re: buffering

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 21:51:29 -0700

Hi, duyahn, go to preferences with control p, and to plugins, and once
that's expanded, choose the input plugin, tab to the list, and select
the first one which is mp3 encoder or something like that, and once it
is selected, press the configure button, and once there, you'll be in a
tab control, you need to control shift tab to the streaming tab, and
then tab down to the track bars, and once you find them, press the end
key on the 6 pack for both of them so that with jaws, they read 100 per
cent, and with window-eyes, they both read 50 of 50, and tab to okay,
and close, and this should help reduce buffering problems.
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:18:27 -0500, Duyahn Walker wrote:

>Hello all, I have version 5.05 of Winamp and I was wondering how to change
>the buffering number. I know that the bigger the number the difference it
>isn't going to make but, I thought I would give it a shot anyway. Thanks so
>much.
>
>Duyahn
>
>e-mail , & windows messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Aol AIM: MKnightJones
>Yahoo! Messenger: themusicman_2004

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>line.
> Archives located at:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly. Instead,
>please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty