switching to winamp from Wmp9/10

  • From: "Casey" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 04:25:13 -0400

Hello everyone.  Sense it is somewhat more difficult to quickly jump to
various functions with wmp10, I have decided to switch to winamp.  I have
5.4.  I love the accessibility with Winamp, however, I would like to have
fade in of tracks, and a feature that makes all tracks the same volume.  Wmp
included this out of the box, but I can't seam to make winamp do the same
thing.  I've tried the plug-ins, but they didn't seam to help.  Perhaps I
didn't configure them correctly.  Thanks for your help.

Casey