Re: buffering

  • From: "arlene" <nedster6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 11:05:23 -0800

Hello Dan: Are you listening to radio? If you are, sometimes  the station loses
 feed. so, Winamp will buffer. sometimes it's your end or whatever the station
has for server. Just hit the x key. it will come back. sometimes  you have to
close the window itself. then go back to the station. If you are listening to
it yourself. your server can lose feed or something. I've never had it buffer
when listening to my own music. but only radio!