RE: Winam on a Mac [was "Re: response from FS regarding winamp scripts and windows 7"]

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:41:22 -0500

I think it's saying "Nullsoft", which is a division of AoL. Here's what
Wikipedia says at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullsoft:

"Nullsoft was sold to America Online  on June 1, 1999, and thereafter
existed as a subsidiary of America Online. After the acquisition, Nullsoft
headquarters were moved to San Francisco, California. Nullsoft subsequently
released several new versions of the Winamp player, and has grown its
monthly unique subscriber base from 33 million users to over 52 million
users over the course of 2005. Nullsoft's San Francisco offices were closed
in December 2003, with a near-concurrent departure of Justin Frankel and the
original Winamp development team. Nullsoft is now a division of AOL Music."

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx