Re: FAQ

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:12:47 -0500

Hi Joshua!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll go fix the link so that the next time someone subscribes they can actually find the FAQ? I contacted the guys at Freelists to see if there was some kind of facility to where I could have the FAQ sent automatically on the first of every month like I always intend, but never seem to be able to remembeer. We list owners are busy guys of course. Well, the fAQ is located at
http://winamp4theblind.jjhof.com/faq.htm
Note that that also needs to be very slightly updated, the version number in there isn't up to date. We need to be able to streamline the updating of the FAQ and get everything all in one place so it's easier to update stuff.

At 05:13 PM 8/27/2005, you wrote:
Greetings,
I just recently resubscribed to the list after a long absence. When I got the welcome message, I clicked on the link that was given for the FAQ. The link appears to be dead. Can anybody tell me where I can find the most current version of the FAQ?

Thanks,
joshua