Re: FAQ

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:12:08 -0400

Hi Brad. To get to the FAQ, you will first have to register. This is really
easy, so don't worry. Go to:
//www.freelists.org
click on the login link. In the first edit box, enter in your email address
where they are asking you to place it. You won't have a password yet, so tab
to the login button. This will bring you up to a second window. They will be
asking you to enter in your password. Simply arrow down to the login button
and hit enter again. You will get a window telling you that they are going
to send an email to you with an authentication code. When you get that
email, forget about the code, just press enter on the link available. This
will authenticate your email address, and you are in.
Now, once you are in, find the select list button, near the top of the page.
You want the list box, right above it. Press enter, and you will be
presented with the list of all of the lists that are available on free lists
site. Press the letter W, and then down arrow until you find the name of our
list. Tab once, and you will be on the select list button. Hit enter, and
you will be placed on the lists page. Down arrow through the page, read on,
and you will find the FAQ button. Simple as baking a pie[if you can
bake!LOL!] Good luck!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx