Rock And Variety Make Up Today's Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:25:32 -0500

Hi All!
This is just a note to invite you to join me for today's Djd Invasion from 3 to
5 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. Today's lineup features some really cool
modern rock tunes, some pop songs from today and the 80's, as well as some
older music thrown in for good measure. All of this plus your requests by email
or msn messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger to the address
djdrocksalways
You can also search my song library for a tune you might want to hear by going
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
Today should give you two hours of variety and fun to close out the month of
August, so between 3 and 5 PM eastern, go over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and enjoy the show!
All the best, David, A.K.A Djd