[wiaattorneys] Re: Drug Testing

  • From: Joseph.L.Bervid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Paul.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:25:50 -0500

Paul,  Iowa has coordinated sending applicants from our office to the
laboratory for drug testing, but have not been asked to test on site.  In
an attempt to provide full service we would allow testing on the premises
as it is a legal test.  The problem would be the drug testing standards
require privacy and space for equipment and I am not sure our offices
would have the space for such activity to be conducted.

An Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with
disabilities.