[wehco] Modem CM Files

  • From: Mike Franke <mfranke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wehco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:49:51 -0500

Is anyone else having a significant problem with modem CM files changing
randomly and altering the customers level of service? For example:  Lite
customers getting bumped up to 512/256 and enhanced dropping down to
512/256.  This will not be reflected in the cablelynx admin pages and full
profile.  To be sure, look at the modem status in "StormWatch".

We have found that this has be going on for a while (in Tahlequah) and also
is more prevalent that we first expected.  Let us know if you are seeing
the same problem.

Thanks,
Mike

The WEHCO List