[webproducers] Re: Why??Re: Poll- Where are you geographically?

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:08:19 -0500

Hey Lynne,

This has truly been a grass roots effort and everybody involved from the
speakers and panelists to the New School University staff and resources and my
work has all been gratis.  Someone once suggested we should start charging
membership fees but I don't think we're at that point yet and I don't know if
anyone would pay. But I will keep trying to have a lot free educational and
professional development opps. I might  offer paid workshops.  At our events
we've been having people ask us to offer worshops on things like proposal
writing but I won't start that until we've worked out the details. I want to
make sure that when we do this that I have very experienced and the right
instructors to do it to be a real value to anyone signing up. I'm working with
The New School and while they have online courses I don't know if this would be
good online.

What are you doing these days?
:-)

Morry