[webproducers] Why??Re: Poll- Where are you geographically?

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:12:40 -0500

Just in case you were wondering why I asked for location I thought I'd explain.
 Since we started sponsoring talks, panel discussions, and networking social
events in New York we've had good feedback.  Our brown bag lunch series with
New School university has been very successful and some of you have asked about
doing similar sorts of events in other parts of the world.  I'd be happy to
help organize these kinds of things if there are enough local
members/subscribers or enough interest with the help of anyone locally that can
help.

:-)

Morry