[webproducers] Re: Why??Re: Poll- Where are you geographically?

  • From: Debra Goldentyer <goldenty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:39:34 -0800

Whoopee! I've been jealous of these New School meetings and would love to
see something similar in the San Francisco area.

(Thus, my message of earlier today about higher-ed web folks getting
together....)

D.

At 02:12 PM 1/9/2003 -0500, m o r r y wrote:
>Just in case you were wondering why I asked for location I thought I'd
>explain.  Since we started sponsoring talks, panel discussions, and
>networking social events in New York we've had good feedback.  Our brown
>bag lunch series with New School university has been very successful and
>some of you have asked about doing similar sorts of events in other parts
>of the world.  I'd be happy to help organize these kinds of things if
>there are enough local members/subscribers or enough interest with the
>help of anyone locally that can help.
>
>:-)
>
>Morry

Debra Goldentyer
Web Editor
University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
510-643-3847 / goldenty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://haas.berkeley.edu/

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail  info at webproducers dot org