[webproducers] Re: Just joined the List

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:27:29 -0400

Hi Robert!

A big huge official welcome from Web Producers!

This list has grown over the years from just a few people mostly in
and around NYC back in 2000 or 2001 to about 500 now from all over
the USA and the world.

I'm really happy that we have a diverse representation of people
involved in Web Producers representing a range of companies,
organizations, and individuals with a range of experience. Like John
said this is a professional community and meant to encourage the
growth of the discipline and help members/subscribers grow in their
careers.

We welcome you and are glad you have joined us here and we look
forward to your participation and I hope the community will be able
to give your worthwhile input for your career.