[webproducers] Re: Just joined the List

  • From: Todd Zaki Warfel <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:41:08 -0400

And I'll bet those are the same people who preach open-mindedness.
On Aug 15, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Robert Brown wrote:

> This is not half as bad as the responses I got at my family reunion
> or even
> when my own mother talks of disowment

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
----------------------------------
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM:    twarfel@xxxxxxx
Blog:   http://toddwarfel.com
In practice, they are not.

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html