[webproducers] Just joined the List

  • From: "Robert Brown" <robertbrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:17:21 -0400

My name is Robert Brown an I'm Video Producer at the FOX News Channel(OK I
understand that some folks will hate after reading the first line, but I
figured full disclosure is what life is about).  I got information from this
list from another list of NYU/ITP alums and decided that this would be a good
place for me to get feedback which can help further my career.

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html