[webproducers] Re: IE and Margins

  • From: "Tim Slavin \(Red House Communications, LLC\)" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:46:28 -0700

Welcome to Microsoft. It's probably something you'll need to set for the LI
portion of the unordered lists. I'd not do it inline but would, if possible,
add a small chunk of stylesheet code right above the UL (since you seem able
to code that bit) then tag the UL and style the UL and elements within it.

For me, at least, spacing of UL and LI is a crapshoot to style. I always
have to tweak because the way IE calculates appears different from FF and
Safari. I tested the page in IE6 and 7, FF, and Safari 3 (Windows) and only
the IE browsers miss the left spacing and thereby the bullets.

Tim
RedWrangler.com