[wdmaudiodev] Re: stereo audio input

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:46:17 -0800

If you are using AVStream and you using AVSSamp as a starting point, there
is a bug in the sample that was causing strange problems for me.

I wonder if that might be your problem.

The problem is that in the Intersect handler, this line is missing:

WaveFormat -> DataFormat.FormatSize = sizeof (KSDATAFORMAT_WAVEFORMATEX);

(The line should go right above the "*DataSize = sizeof
(KSDATAFORMAT_WAVEFORMATEX);"

I reported this to MSFT already. It does not cause problems under XP, but in
Vista it causes very bad problems (if the line is not there).