[wdmaudiodev] Re: Win7 mixer

  • From: FabWar® <minim_ze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:44:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Matthew. that what I'm looking for.I'm developing chat application which
can mute all other sound when the call comes in. We have external device which
connected through line in where the voice from callee will channel hear.BTW,
was
there any API those can configure to listen the line in. I was trying manually
set the listen checkbox inside the listen tab on line in properties. Any way we
can set it programmatically.

Regards
Muhammad Firdaus b. Abu Bakar